We plan and conduct activities that will accomplish the following:
- Support the music program at Beaufort High School
- Support the work of the Alzheimer’s Foundation in Beaufort
- Provide an enjoyable time of singing and of fellowship: to have fun.
- Increase the musical knowledge and singing abilities of the members of the chapter chorus and quartets, and of the youth groups when opportunities arise.
- Enrich our community and promote public appreciation for barbershop harmony
- Perpetuate and promote a capella, four part, close harmony vocal music known as barbershop, and encourage other men to join us in this endeavor.
- Support the objectives and activities of The Barbershop Harmony Society and its Carolina District.
To carry out these objectives we engage in these typical activities:
- Performances at local charitable and civic events
- Entertainment at private functions
- Delivery of Singing Valentines, a rose and a card
- Singing at retirement and nursing homesPresentation of formal (ticketed) shows and some free shows.